Walletray User Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Walletray. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Walletray. Walletray offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE SERVICES TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependants to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve
- transmissions over various networks; and
- changes to confirm and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our website. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
SECTION 6 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 7 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 8 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 9 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 10 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 11 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phis, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 12 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Walletray our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 13 - CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Walletray Cancellation & Refund Policy
For Buyer / Sender / Individual
Our charges for services rendered by Walletray are on PAY PER USE basis! The charges are clearly mentioned at the time of billing & prior of your making the payment. By making the payment, you are confirming that you are comfortable with our charges. All the Payments once made is Non-Refundable, even if the services have not been fully rendered by us. In case of any error of payment, or wrong bill or overcharge, or double charge, payment failure, etc. you may contact our support through info@Walletray.com
In making payments to the receiver/seller, whether registered with Walletray or otherwise, you acknowledge and agree that Walletray acts only as an intermediary and is not a party to the buying/selling transaction between payer and payee. Accordingly, Walletray does not assume any responsibility and shall have no liability of any kind whatsoever, in respect of your dealings with receiver/seller including with regards to payment made, the proper and timely delivery of goods or services in good condition, and chargebacks. Walletray in no way endorses, recommends and/or bears any responsibility or liability for any products, services or statements made by receiver/seller, whether registered with Walletray or otherwise. Receiver/seller statements and opinions are not representative of Walletray or its business partners and we bear no responsibility for their authenticity.
Any dispute between the payer and receiver/seller, whether registered with Walletray or otherwise, must be resolved directly between the payer and the payee. Walletray does not have any responsibility for and cannot accept any liability for the actions of any receiver/seller and by using our services, you agree to pursue all claims and disputes against a receiver/seller directly with the applicable receiver/seller.
Our FAQ section of the site hold's up service & conduct related terms, and that is our service fulfillment rule/process/guide to our users.
For Seller/ Receiver/ Merchant
A transaction may be reversed or charged back to your account if it is disputed by the buyer, reversed for any reason by the Network, deemed to be fraudulent, deemed to be in violation of this Agreement, or we have any reason to believe that the transaction was not completed in good faith.
For any transaction that results in a chargeback, the Company may withhold the transaction amount from your account. If your account has any pending resolution of any chargebacks, the Company has the discretion to delay your next payout(s). The Company reserves the right to withhold from your account the amount of one or more transactions if it believes that there is a significantly increased risk of a chargeback occurring on these transactions. The Company may also charge you a fee for each refund, or chargeback, or dispute incurred.
If your account is incurring a significantly high volume of charge back according to the Company, the Company reserves the right to
- suspend your account,
- increase processing fees,
- withhold payouts,
- increase holding period for your funds to be paid out,
- implement a rolling reserve.
Walletray reserve the right to charge a "Penalty fee" from the Users for abusing the platform, towards the charges incurred for the investigation, operational handling and legal consultation charges.
Declaration from Buyer / Seller before initiating any transaction on Walletray
Customer/Sender/Buyer confirms satisfactory delivery of goods and/or rendering of services (“Satisfactory Delivery”) before payment is initiated and waives all rights to raise disputes on the transaction via. Walletray The user is however free to raise a dispute directly with the seller / receiver. This confirmation shall be obtained as below:
- Send to a/c: By making the payment, the user confirms Satisfactory Delivery.
- Money to Any: By sharing the PTCN number with the receiver / seller, the user confirms Satisfactory Delivery.
- Request to Pay: By making a payment to Fulfill a request to pay, the user confirms Satisfactory Delivery
- Payment on the merchant’s account page (as and when enabled): By making a payment on merchant’s account page, the user confirms Satisfactory Delivery
Merchant / Seller / Receiver confirms satisfactory delivery of goods and/or rendering of services (“Satisfactory Delivery”) before accepting payment into his account. The merchant /seller / receiver undertakes to provide all documents that maybe required by Walletray and/or its payment gateway to ensure authenticity of the transaction, to settle disputes, or for whatever reasons Walletray may require the documents for. This confirmation shall be obtained as below:
- Money to Bank a/c: Not applicable
- Money to Any: By claiming the money via inputting the correct PTCN, the receiver confirms that he/she has already made a Satisfactory Delivery
- Request to pay; By requesting for a payment, the requestor confirms that he/she has already made a Satisfactory Delivery
- Registered Merchant (as and when enabled) ;By initiating a payment request, the Merchant confirms that he/she has already made a Satisfactory Delivery
This clause is not applicable for receivers / sellers who are not registered users of Walletray This clause should be read in conjunction with the clause titled: Walletray Cancellation & Refund Policy
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Walletray and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
Courts at Hyderabad, India alone shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in all matters relating to the use of these Terms, irrespective of the territory and jurisdiction of your access to the Website.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at info@Walletray.in
Section 21. NOTICES
All notices, requests, demands, waivers and other communications required or permitted to be given under these Terms and Conditions will be in writing to be sent to the following addresses:
Attn: Legal Department
Masetty Software Solutions private Limited,
To the name and address provider for at the time of registration.
Or, in each case, at such other address as may be specified in writing to the other parties in accordance with the requirements of this clause. All such notices, requests, demands, waivers and other communications will be deemed duly given
- if by personal delivery, on the day after such delivery,
- if by certified or registered mail, on the tenth day after the mailing thereof,
- if by courier service or similar service, on the day delivered, or
- if emailed, on the day following the day on which such email was sent, provided that a copy is also sent by registered mail.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WALLETRAY DISCOUNT OFFER
- The Buyers will receive a discount for the payments made through Walletray under a discount campaign, if the same is specifically informed to the Buyer by Walletray for the transactions made on a Seller’s website. (" Discount Offer ").
- Discount Offer will not be applicable if the Customer opts not to save the card details while making the transaction or makes a transaction through net banking on Walletray.
- This Discount Offer can be availed only when payments are made by the Buyer through the Walletray payment option on the payment page of the Seller's website. To avail the Discount Offer, Buyers shall be required to register themselves on Walletray.
- Subject to terms and conditions of Seller, Walletray discounts for merchants can be capped at certain maximum value, as visible in payment flow.
- walletray shall not be liable for any hacking or unauthorized use of the Buyer's Walletray account and it shall be the sole responsibility of the Buyer to ensure privacy and confidentiality of Buyer's Walletray account details.
- Walletray may at its sole discretion choose to give Discount Offer on various Seller’s websites on such terms and conditions as may be decided by Walletray. These Discount Offers shall not be applicable on Sellers providing non-ecommerce products or services including but not limited to utility, education, bill payments and Sellers offering products and services through Walletray tools including webstore, webfront, bill presentment.
- Walletray reserves the right to, at any stage and at its discretion, modify/change or alter this Discount Offer. Walletray also reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to this Discount Offer and to discontinue this Discount Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Walletray reserves the right to deny the benefits under this Discount Offer to a Buyer, at its sole discretion, at any stage during this program for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to misuse of the Discount Offer.
- Walletray reserves the right to disqualify any Buyer from the benefits of this Discount Offer, in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.
- In case of any disputes, Walletray's decision will be final.
- In addition to the above, this Discount Offer is also subject to Walletray general terms & conditions available on www.walletray.com.
- Terms & conditions of the respective Walletray Seller partner shall also apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WALLETRAY CASHBACK OFFER
- Cashback Offer: Customers may receive cashback on the value of Transaction amount ("Cashback Amount") for all payments made through Walletray in their respective Walletray Wallet account ("Walletray Wallet").
- The Cashback Amount may be availed only when payments are made by the Customers through Walletray option and the Customers is a registered Walletholder.
- The Cashback Amount will be credited in the Walletray Wallet account of the Customers, subject to minimum 24 hours of making a Transaction.
- Subject to terms and conditions of the Merchant, Cashback Amount may be capped at certain maximum value, as per the Cashback Offer.
- The Cashback Amount may be used by the Customers on all websites wherein Walletray Wallet is available as a payment option.
- In the event of a full or partial refund, the proportionate Cashback Amount shall be deducted from the Customers' Walletray Wallet account. In case the Customers' Walletray Wallet has zero balance then the account shall be in negative and will be adjusted as soon as the cashback or refund is deposited in the Customers' Walletray Wallet.
- Unless stated otherwise, the Cashback Offer can be availed only once by the Customers under a particular offer on the Merchant site.
- This Cashback Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer/promotion being run by Walletray.
- Walletray may at its sole discretion choose to provide Cashback Offer on various Merchants' websites on such terms and conditions as may be decided by Walletray.
- Walletray does not warrant or guarantee availability, merchantability, quality, fitness etc., of and "y product or service offered by a Merchant.
- Walletray shall not be liable for any hacking or unauthorized use of the Customers' Walletray Wallet account and it shall be the sole responsibility of the Customers to ensure privacy and confidentiality of Customers' Walletray Wallet account details.
- Walletray reserves the right to, at any stage and at its discretion, modify/change or alter this Cashback Offer. Walletray also reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to this Cashback Offer and to discontinue this Cashback Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, whatsoever.
- Walletray reserves the right to restrict and disqualify any Customers from the benefits of the Cashback Offer, in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious Transaction(s) or misuse of the Cashback Offer in any way.
- Any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of New Delhi.
- In all matters relating to the Cashback Offer, Walletray's decision shall be deemed final.
- In case of any conflict between these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions specifically for the Cashback Offer, terms and conditions of such Cashback Offer shall take precedence.
- All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to them in Walletray terms and conditions.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at www.walletray.com Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
||Estimated delivery time
||3-5 business days
||2 business days
||1-2 business days
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
Masetty Software Solutions Pvt Ltd ships to addresses within the India Only
Shipment confirmation & Order trackin
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Masetty Software Solutions Pvt Ltd is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Masetty Software Solutions Pvt Ltd is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside the India.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.For Further information please visit Refund Policy
What are the banned items for Vendor Payment through Walletray?
While we do not interrupt users to make payments with their Credit Card Or Debit Card at Walletray' still to comply with the law' we have a curated list of items which are banned for payment while selecting, Purpose of Payment - Vendor Payment.
We would like to advise our users' if any payment shall be made for the following purposes, the payment shall be revised to the source minus convenience charges + 1 % reversal fees. Also it will subject to close/deletion of your account at walletray' without keeping any record of any transaction.
The Banned Items List:
- Adult goods and services which includes pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature' imagery and other media) ;escort or prostitution services.
- Alcohol which includes Alcohol or alcoholic beverages such as beer' liquor' wine' or champagne.
- Body parts which includes organs or other body parts.
- Bulk marketing tools which includes email lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam).
- Cable descramblers and black boxes which includes devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free.
- Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involving minors.
- Copyright unlocking devices which includes Mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection.
- Copyrighted media which includes unauthorized copies of books, music, movies, and other licensed or protected materials.
- Copyrighted software which includes unauthorized copies of software, video games and other licensed or protected materials, including OEM or bundled software.
- Counterfeit and unauthorized goods which includes replicas or imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association, fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods.
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia which includes illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms.
- Drug test circumvention aids which includes drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items.
- Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction.
- Gaming/gambling which includes lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/ enrolment in online gambling sites, and related content.
- Government IDs or documents which includes fake IDs, passports, diplomas, and noble titles.
- Hacking and cracking materials which includes manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, watomites, or other protected property.
- Illegal goods which includes materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal acts.
- Miracle cures which includes unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes.
- Offensive goods which includes literature, products or other materials that:
- Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors
- Encourage or incite violent acts
- Promote intolerance or hatred.
- Offensive goods, crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals.
- Prescription drugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacies which includes drugs or other products requiring a prescription by a licensed medical practitioner.
- Pyrotechnic devices and hazardous materials which includes fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances.
- Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants, chemical/industrial solvents, government uniforms, car titles or logos, license plates, police badges and law enforcement equipment, lock-picking devices, pesticides; postage meters, recalled items, slot machines, surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications.
- Securities, which includes stocks, bonds, or related financial products.
- Tobacco and cigarettes which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products.
- Traffic devices which includes radar detectors/ jammers , license plate covers, traffic signal changers, and related products.
- Weapons which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments.
- Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges.
- Live animals or hides/skins/teeth, nails and other parts etc of animals.
- Multi Level Marketing collection fees.
- Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach.
- Work-at-home information.
- Drop-shipped merchandise.
- Any product or service which is not in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local or international including the laws of India.
- The Merchant shall not sell, purchase, provide or exchange a cardholder's name or MasterCard / Visa account number information in any form obtained by reason of a MasterCard/ Visa Card transaction to any third party other than its MasterCard/ Visa acquiring member, or pursuant to a government /statutory or competent body's request.
- Pyrotechnic devices, combustibles, corrosives and hazardous materials which includes explosives, fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances
- Regulated goods which includes air bags ; batteries containing mercury ; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants; chemical/industrial solvents; government uniforms; car titles; license plates; police badges and law enforcement equipment; lock-picking devices; pesticides; postage meters; recalled items; slot machines; surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications
- Securities which includes stocks, bonds, or related financial products
For More Frequently Asked Questions please visit FAQ page by clicking on FAQ button on top right of the website or in the bottom of the website.